Artist's Statement

I am a beginning photographer, but have had a passion for photography since I got my first camera in December 2008. I have taken many pictures, but have made my final decision to use these photos in Artomatic. I am inspired by what I see in my everyday life, such as the beautiful, blossoming world around me.

I try to incorporate my photography with other arts like music, painting and performing arts. Photography seems to come naturally to me. If I see something neat outside, I go and take a picture of it. I hope that you enjoy my pictures!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Pics Played With








I took some cool pictures the other day while we were in D.C. and when we got home, so I want to (first) show you the ones that I played with to make them look "better" and cooler




No comments:

Post a Comment