Artist's Statement

I am a beginning photographer, but have had a passion for photography since I got my first camera in December 2008. I have taken many pictures, but have made my final decision to use these photos in Artomatic. I am inspired by what I see in my everyday life, such as the beautiful, blossoming world around me.

I try to incorporate my photography with other arts like music, painting and performing arts. Photography seems to come naturally to me. If I see something neat outside, I go and take a picture of it. I hope that you enjoy my pictures!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Foto Week DC Award

Today I was invited to an award ceremony for Foto Week Dc finalists (which I was one of). I ended up winning 2nd place in the ES age bracket in the "Anything Goes" category. Here are some pics:






No comments:

Post a Comment