Artist's Statement

I am a beginning photographer, but have had a passion for photography since I got my first camera in December 2008. I have taken many pictures, but have made my final decision to use these photos in Artomatic. I am inspired by what I see in my everyday life, such as the beautiful, blossoming world around me.

I try to incorporate my photography with other arts like music, painting and performing arts. Photography seems to come naturally to me. If I see something neat outside, I go and take a picture of it. I hope that you enjoy my pictures!

Friday, November 27, 2009

New Cam (D5000 Nikon)

You should probablt know that I got a new camera from Nikon. It's the D5000 with the screen that can be used in many ways. Now, my pics will be more high resoution. Just keepin' you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment