Artist's Statement

I am a beginning photographer, but have had a passion for photography since I got my first camera in December 2008. I have taken many pictures, but have made my final decision to use these photos in Artomatic. I am inspired by what I see in my everyday life, such as the beautiful, blossoming world around me.

I try to incorporate my photography with other arts like music, painting and performing arts. Photography seems to come naturally to me. If I see something neat outside, I go and take a picture of it. I hope that you enjoy my pictures!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Took More Photos. . .

recently, and hopefully you'll see them soon. Sorry that I can't post them now, but I'm in Florida and haven't transferred them from the memory card to my PC back home. I'm going to try to post more often. As you may know, my parents are painters, and I might start taking the slides of their artwork to post on their websites. Also, I am trying to enter more comtests to make myself known. I'll keep you posted, just chek back often. Every week or so, I will post for you. And as soon as I return home and download my photos, I'll show them to you. If any of you know about Artomatic, I will possibly be therethis summer. If I do paticipate, then I'll tell you where to find me. I hope to see you back on my blog. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment